- rich examples from ThreeJS
- no need to be shy : more libs e.g. TweenJS, physics, etc
- computationally costly today : cheap tomorrow
- general 3D (positioning object, detecting of collision with distanceTo, etc)
Code with testing in the browser
In particular look at
- the import of Tween.js
- how it is applied TWEEN.update(timestamp);
- even in it to see how the effect works if you are curious!
Already finished... impressive. Give us some feedback and help us improve the lab! It's not even 10 questions, promised.
If you want to go further check the Post Workshop Notes.